Translate

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Welcoming myself back to the world of words

Hi there! Long time, no see...

It's been years since I've written anything of substance for the world to read. Life has been full of twists and turns that kept me from being an active writer. Lucky for you and me, I finally have the time to resume artfully spilling the ink of my thoughts across the World Wide Web. Aren't we all excited?

So, we have a lot of catching up to do, and I look forward to giving everyone a very shorthand version of what's been going on in life over these past few years, while sharing in detail some of the more interesting happenings.

So for those who were with me before so many years ago, welcome back to my world. To those new to the party, come in and take a seat. We have a lot of fun ahead of us. Stay tuned!

~Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment